CRBT Identity Theft Protection
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into accounts and rummage through garbage to access your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit, make unauthorized purchases, steal tax refunds or even commit crimes in your name.
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust has partnered with CyberScout®, America's premier provider of identity management and data risk management services, to provide the most comprehensive identity management protection in the industry. This package provides you the proactive tools and recovery assistance needed to quickly respond to an identity or fraud crisis...and save you countless hours and headaches in the process.
Benefit from identity theft protection and resolution services such as:
- Proactive assistance whenever you suspect your identity has been compromised.
- Email alerts to notify you when changes occur on your reports.
- Step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process if you are ever a victim of identity theft or fraud.
- Document replacement help when identity documents such as Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver's licenses are lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Online educational resources providing tips, information and steps to take to avoid becoming a victim of identity theft.
- Help is available for identity-related risks throughout life, when you are traveling or moving, from the birth of your first child to retirement, to the loss of a loved one. Call Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust at 319.862.2728 to be immediately connected to a fraud specialist at the CyberScout Resolution Center, where you will get the help you need. A personal fraud specialist will guide you through the resolution process until the problem is fully resolved and your peace of mind is restored. A fraud specialist will help you take proactive steps to help protect against identity theft and safeguard you and your family. While no one is immune to identity theft, education and awareness are your best lines of defense.
- Visit www.crbt-idtheft.com to access daily news alerts, articles, newsletters and a wealth of tips.
*Identity protection services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family members under 26 years old who live in the household. $9.75/month reflects the monthly automatic debit payment option and applies per person.