Customer protection and security is our #1 concern. Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust has now acquired a .BANK web address, which provides a more secure and safe way to bank online. Please note: Clients who type in "www.crbt.com" or have our page bookmarked will seemlessly be redirected to our new www.crbt.bank domain. Please read the information below to learn more.
The .BANK web domain will be the recognized global platform for growth and innovation in the financial services industry. Directed by banking and security experts, this trusted location will build a solid foundation on which banks can securely and effectively communicate with customers, stakeholders and regulators.
What does .BANK mean to our customers?
- Ensures a trusted, verified and higher-level of security than non-financial domains.
- All .BANK websites, including www.crbt.bank, must adhere to advanced security requirements developed by Amercian Bankers Association (ABA) and its partners in fTLD Registry Services.
- Helps prevent users from being redirected to fake bank websites.
- Makes it more difficult for criminals to create spoofed emails from a .BANK website.
- Provides a higher level of encryption.
- Find greater confidence knowing that only verified members of the banking industry can have a .BANK domain.
These features will enhance customer trust in an era of increasing cybersecurity threats.